Monday, August 2, 2010

It is official! The MMT is coming to EXPO!

Oh WOW!!! I can hardly believe this! Our theatre is going to travel! Yes, the children and I will pack up our Theatre and travel to Winston-Salem , NC and take part at the This year EXPO!*grin*
This will be amazing for us , but specially my children. Take a look at The Doll & Teddy bear EXPO to read more about it.
Our information is not updated in their site yet because I am still writing about it, but I will soon.
Meanwhile, if you are planning to attend this year , know that we will be doing 2 performances On Saturday , Oct 2nd.
Can't wait!*smiles*

2 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

THIS IS SUPER!!!! You know, I haven't seen your updates on this blog for a while...I missed the June post! Tita, this is very, very exciting! This is so close to my heart, I so wish I could be there to SEE it all. Your children are never, ever going to forget this, and what you have given them is so precious. I WILL KEEP UP WITH THIS, and I know you will keep me in the know as well!!! YEAHH!!!!! Oh How I love the theatre...miniature, life-size and imaginary!!!

BRAVO TO ALL! Nita

Christel said...

Congratulations Pat, to you, and your beautiful children! How exciting this is, I am so happy for you all. Tell the children I am certain their preformance will be a huge HIT!! xoxo Christel