Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hennin Hat




I want to tell you about my progress. After thinking, thinking and thinking I decided not to give a wig to the queen. I like the head covered and because I want her to be beautiful but no more than Snow white, I am saving to indulge my self when I work with her.... I can tell you that I have sculpted SW's head already and my daughter , Gabby , has allow me to cut her own hair so I can use on SW. Gabby has a gorgeous black hair..... I will be posting soon , but first , i must finish adding all the glimmer details to the Hennin hat!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Patricia,
Because you have such a wonderful Blog..."you have been Tagged".
Check my Blog to see more.
Take care,
Dessa Rae

Unknown said...

Hi again,
As you can see I am new at this...lol
Here is my Blog address so you can pick up your tag.
http://dessaraeartdolls.blogspot.com/
Dessa Rae

Woolytales Miniatures said...

((Dear Dessa))) Youa re such a sweet heart. I am new to this too. As you see I was tagged and I don't even think did it right!*grin* , I wrote 7 things , and I did not explained the rules. I am honored that you choose me. I just have to figure out how to do this since I was tagged just 2 days ago!
I visited you blog and it is wonderful. I need to grab a cup of latte and go there again tonight! Thank you for thinking of me! You are so kind, Smiles, Pat