Friday, August 14, 2009

It is always a celebration!

*** I had some problems uploading so if you kindly would click on picture, you will see the right photo***





Today we received the program for the George Batte Jr. Fine Arts Center. Needless to say that this makes my children jump up and down. It all becomes very real to them ( and to me too,grin) when we see the program.


The Fine Arts Center offers incredible entertaining and the shows are first class. I am so proud to be part of this and a little nervous now.... I always get like that.



The program is beautiful but if you never been at the theater you don't know what you are missing. The Wingate University theatre is gorgeous and reminds me when I was in Italy and visit the cathedrals .....






Yes ! It is time to celebrate. the children and I will have punch and dress up tonight while our victrola plays some oldies..... life is good , no?*grin*

I invite you to see what else is presented at the theatre, click on link below please:


1 comment:

julie campbell said...

~I hope you have a wonderful family celebration, you must all feel so proud to be doing your production togther and I wish I could be there to see it .
Good luck !
julie xxx