Thursday, July 23, 2009

From large to tiny....

It has been a while since I posted here. My time is very limited right now as I am am spending LOTS of time with patitadolls. I have sculpted one more of the 7 dwarfs but I have not painted him yet. I plan to soon upload some of my backdrops too. They are huge.... 6 feet by 6 feet and all in oil .... the little picture that you see on the side of my template here is also one of my backdrops from last year ..... it is Cinderella's Castle and it measures the same size, so you can have an idea.... I plan to take pictures holding the canvas for you to see.*grin*
The pictures that I am showing you today is a tiny ( incomplete) dollhouse doll. It was a commission work . I have not sculpted many tiny dolls so this was a fun thing for me to do. She measured under 4" when she was standing and unbaked . The little cat is one inch long and 1/2" tall ....


No comments: