Friday, December 18, 2009

Snow white costume

I am currently working on all the marionettes outfits. Prince is ready and Snow white is almost done. I plan to show one at a time , once a week , starting in January. I still need to make the hands and feet and that will be the next thing after they are dressed.
After Christmas we will be setting up the theatre and I our living room will be transformed into a *real* theatre.... pictures will follow. This is very special for our family as we all work together. I hope you stay around and check out our updates!
Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Miriam said...

Ciao sono qui per ammirare i tuoi ultimi lavori, molto bella e magica la nuova marionetta, chissà che fibrillazione di entusiasmo per tutti i preparativi, ti seguo!
Un abbrccio grandissimo!
Miriam

julie campbell said...

How beautiful she looks !
I will be looking forward to seeing all the marionettes completed in the new year, there is something very special about each and every one :0)
wishing you and your family a wonderful magical xmas !
julie xxx

Woolytales Miniatures said...

Miriam , Thank you so much.You are ever so kind!
Julie, my computer is not alwasy letting me leave comments. I visted you and wanted to leave you a comment but it did not work. I will use my husband's comp later on and do just that. Thank you so much for your kind comment. Merry Christmas to you and yours !*smiles*

Julie said...

Magical and enchanting and everything a fairytale character should be.
Have a wonderful christmas with your wonderful family
hugs
julie
xxxxxxxx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dear....another extraordinary work from an extraordinary artist. I am constantly being inspired by your imagination my friend...Snow White is just marvelous with her little pearl tiara; it just spills over with beauty. BRAVA! Anita